There’s nothing that says Christmas like Creamed Herring…at least that’s what Collision would say now that they’ve competed in our 1st annual Christmas Olympics.
They say a picture’s worth a thousand words, and these might be worth even more than that.
Event#1: Christmas around the world!
- Find the basket marked with your team number.
- Inside you will find a variety of international Christmas foods to try.
- You will get a point for every food that EVERYONE in the group tries.
- You will get a point for every food that is finished completely.
- You will get 5 bonus points if ALL the food is finished completely.
- You will get a point for each correctly identified food.
- You will get a point for each correctly identified country that the food is from.
EVENT:2 Casper’s Christmas Photo Shoot!
Be gentle with my poor (moderately tortured) dog and get him to pose for the BEST Christmas picture you can snap! The picture can include costumes, bandanas, blankets for backdrops, etc… NO PEOPLE!!! You can bribe him with exactly 3 treats per team.
EVENT#3 You should be on Broadway!
Use the next 15 minutes to come up with a short Christmas themed skit. It can be anything from a song to a mime to a dance and everything in between. Make us laugh….make us cry….use a costume or two…
(I’m positive links to videos of these skits will be added here in the near future!)
EVENT#4 NaTINvity Scene!
Use one entire roll of tin foil (if you need it!) to create a unique and amazing nativity scene (you know…..Jesus, Mary, camels and such…)
EVENT#5 ”Where’s The Present” Race
Find one of 3 presents hidden in my house. Unwrap it and complete the task inside (a 50 piece puzzle). The 1st team finished takes the gold.
Final award ceremony:
Enjoyed this crazy night with you Collision- Merry Christmas!!!!!! -Ruthanne